White Scar Primaris Intercessor

The White Scar Intercessor is finished!


Once again I'm really happy with him. I was very much starting to lose faith in him while I was edge highlighting the white. I don't know if it's just the fact that the pot of White Scar air paint I have is quite old or if this particular paint is a bit of a weird consistency but I was really struggling with it. The paint seemed to immediately dry on my brush. I persevered though, and once I'd finished I left the model alone for a bit and when I came back to it I decided it hadn't come out that badly after all. I really like the way the red has come out too.

I was also able to stick some transfers on him! I used Micro Set and Micro Sol to try and get the transfers to look as painted on as possible and I think it's worked. They didn't wrap around the shoulder pads as well as I'd have liked and I had to scrape a few protruding edges off and paint over them. Next time I'll cut some slits into the edges so they can flatten a bit more easily on the curved surfaces.

Next up I'm going to finish the Imperial Fist and then I'm going to take a break from Space Marines for a bit. There's a box of Tyranid Hormagaunts in my cupboard that's been calling to me recently...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Intercessors WIP 2

Oil Wash Disaster

The Project