Bad Moons Ork Boyz 2

2 more Boyz in the bank! I believe this strange feeling I'm experiencing at the moment is commonly referred to by those in the know as "momentum". It feels good.


Not too much to say about these guys. I used exactly the same techniques as with the the first one. The only difference are the clothes.

The guy on the left in the hat has blue trousers (Kantor Blue, Alaitoc Blue and Russ Grey) and a grey shirt (Mechanicus Standard Grey, Dawnstone and Adminstratum Grey).


The guy on the right has purple trousers (Phoenician Purple, Xereus Purple and Genestealer Purple) and a red shirt (Khorne Red, Wadakka Red and Squig Orange). All of those were washed with Nuln Oil.


I think I was a little heavy-handed with the matte varnish on the second model and dulled some of the colours down a bit too much, especially the metals. The trousers look a bit more purple than this in person.

Two more colour combinations to try out before I start batch painting the rest of the mob. Really enjoying painting these guys at the moment, maybe I'm an Ork guy after all!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primaris Intercessors WIP 2

Oil Wash Disaster

The Project